Eyebrows are crucial part of the face that can change the way one look. Joe Jonas, Demi Lovato, Lily Collins and Cara Delevinge are the most popular trendsetters that take extra care of this particular part of their face. The main message we get from the fashion world today is that the days of having over-plucked sparse brows are over, thank God, and now we should focus on filling them in and grasp the thickness. Keep reading to find out more how to find a perfect shape of your eyebrows.
At the beginning, I will present you the basic rules of shaping eyebrows.
Here you have a picture that represents how to embrace perfect angles:
- Initial point of your eyebrow should start directly up from the edge of your nose
- The brow peak should be in line with the outer edge of the iris and go on a straight line through the iris to the nose
- It should end in a line with the corner of your nose and the outer corner of your eye
Doesn’t seem to be too hard to obtain the perfect effect, however there are some tips that can help you do it properly and get a flawless look:
- Use a little brush or a pencil to help yourself to see exactly where those lines mentioned above should actually be: where brows start, finish and where the pick should be located
- Choose your favorite eyebrow shape, but always bear in mind that the most important thing about brows is to follow your natural shape, because this is usually the ideal angle for your face
- Do not overboard the arch point – the straighter brow is the younger and fresher effect you can get with the illusion of a thinner nose
- If you do not remember your natural shape or you overplucked your eyebrows have a look on your old pictures to see how it looked like before you started messing with them.
- There are three basic cosmetics to fill in your eye brows: brow pencil, brow gel and brow powder
- Remember that your eyebrows are sisters, not twins, so they don’t have to be identical. Of course you want the basic dimensions to be the same, but they shouldn’t be perfectly symmetrical. Why? Because your face is not perfectly symmetrical either.
Hope you have found those tips useful and from now on you will never have problems again with finding your perfect eyebrow shape.